Australia Post Delivery Delays – COVID-19
There are currently delivery delays across the Australia Post network for both Standard post to all metropolitan and regional areas.
Customers in QLD, NT and WA should allow for an additional 5 to 7 days for delivery and an additional 3 to 5 days in all other areas.
Australia Post are processing an unprecedented number of parcels from increased online shopping, as well as implementing social distancing processes to maintain the safety of their staff and customers.
Due to a significant reduction in the number of passenger flights around the country, this has also reduced the freight capacity available. This means that more parcels are travelling by road than ever before, with longer transit times.
Standard Delivery - Free for Orders over $99
Standard shipping is free for orders over $99, otherwise it is a $10.00 flat rate, Australia wide.
We currently do not offer express shipping.
Delivery times vary based on your location:
(Please note the above Australia Post COVID-19 delivery delays, when referencing the below timeframes)
- Melbourne Metro: 1-4 business days
- Sydney & Brisbane Metro: 3-6 business days,/li>
- Regional (NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and TAS): 4-7 business days
- Western Australia & Northern Territory:6-10 business days
If you have ordered multiple items or bundles, they may be dispatched separately depending on the availability of the ordered product.
If you're not home to receive your order
If no-one is at home when the courier attempts delivery, the driver will leave a calling card with instructions on what to do. If your order is being delivered by Australia Post, and you choose the Safe Drop delivery option, this is done at your own risk. We do not recommend this as an option for apartment blocks or houses, where there is no private/undercover space for delivery.
We currently do not offer international delivery. For New Zealand residents, please visit www.shopirobot.co.nz for details on our New Zealand iRobot range.
If you have an issue with your iRobot product, please contact the Customer Care team on:
1300 727 421 between 9am to 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday or via our online support form.
To return your product, please follow the steps below:
- Contact Customer Care team on 1300 727 421 between 9am to 5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday or via our service enquiry form.
- After consultation with our Customer Care team, an Australia Post pre-paid tracking label will be sent to you.
- Securely package your product (preferably in original box), print off the pre-paid label, attach to the parcel and take it into your local Post Office, who will arrange for the free return delivery.