Terms and Conditions
iRobot Braava Mopping Free Gift Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and gifts form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Entry is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years (as of the date of entry, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below) except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is IXL Home, 1k Marine Parade, Abbotsford, VIC 3067 (ABN 25 123 411 898).
How to redeem
4. To redeem your free gift, the claimant must:
a. purchase an eligible iRobot Product(s) (Braava 380t Mopping Robot or Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot) from any participating Australian retail store during the Promotional Period (26th November – 24th December 2018); Trade seconds products are excluded. Please check with the store whether it is participating in this Promotion;
b. call our customer care line on 1300 727 421
c. you will be requested to submit an image of the fully paid purchase receipt (proof of purchase) and image of the original barcode (on the product’s packaging) for the Eligible iRobot Product(s).
5. Redemptions must be completed via telephone during business hours 9am -5pm no later than 5pm on 18th January 2019.
6. Redemptions must be received by the Promoter prior to the promotion close date and time.
7. All redemptions must be received via telephone by calling 1300 727 421. Any redemptions that do not follow these requirements will be deemed invalid and will not be received by the Promoter or its agents. The Promoter and its agents take no responsibility whatsoever for such redemptions that do not follow these prescribed guidelines.
Entry & Receipt of Gift
8. The promotion commences on 26/11/2018 at 09:00 AEDT and closes on 24/12/18 at 23:59 AEDT.
9. Redemptions must be completed via telephone during business hours 9am -5pm no later than 5pm on 18th January 2019.
10. The Promoter will despatch the free gifts by 31st January 2019.
Gifts on offer
11. Purchase one Braava 380t to redeem a 3 Pack Braava Microfiber Cleaning Cloths. The pack includes 2x white dry sweeping, 1x wet mopping cloth valued at $33 RRP). SKU: 4409705
12. Purchase one Braava Jet 240 to redeem 1 X Braava jet™ Damp Sweeping Pads (Box of 10 valued at $24.95). SKU 4489797 and 1 X Braava jet™ Dry Sweeping Pads (Box of 10 valued at $24.95). SKU 4489798. Total gift value is $49.90.
Further Terms and Conditions
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this promotion cannot be run as originally planned but such rights may only be exercised in good faith and due to unforeseen or unusual circumstances. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this promotion if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this promotion.
14. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any travel won on or connected with their entry; in the participation in any gift; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the promotion or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other claimants or any other person; any injury or damage to claimant's or any other person's computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this promotion.
15. All claimants must submit ONLY their own claim. All claims become the property of the Promoter. Without limiting the generality, the Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against anyone found to have breached this term. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation are reserved.
16. If the gift (or an element of the gift) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift (or an element of the gift) for a gift of equal or greater value, subject to any governing laws. It is a condition of accepting the gift that the claimant must comply with all the conditions of use of the gift and gift supplier’s requirements. Each gift must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a claimant is unable to use the gift as stated.
17. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and gift delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver gifts to the addresses provided by promotion claimants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any gifts returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the claimant.
18. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on each person who claims. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected claims. Gifts are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash gifts, cannot be taken as cash. Gifts will be sent to the claimant’s nominated address as stated in their original claim. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for gifts damaged or lost in transit.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the c and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other relevant legislation, as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Claimant; or (f) use of a gift.